THE DEATH ANGELS Index du Forum

THE DEATH ANGELS

S’enregistrerFAQTHE DEATH ANGELS Index du ForumRechercher 
 MembresGroupesConnexion 

Facebook Iphone App Shows Wrong Location

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE DEATH ANGELS Index du Forum -> Ouvert a tous -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
inhewaler

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Iphone App Shows Wrong Location Répondre en citant

Facebook Iphone App Shows Wrong Location
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Macworld San Francisco 2008. Console Games. But if you want to be super percise you shouldn't use kCLLocationAccuracyNearestTenMeters. If I get it unlocked would I be able to activate it?Can someone please share me the best 3rd party website to unlock Iphone on contract with AT&T to use it with a different network?How i can unlock iphone7 sprint?What is gevey unlock for iPhone 7 and what are the disadvantages?.. See the code snippet I'm using: MyLocation class header file #import #import interface MyLocation : NSObject { CLLocationManager *locationManager; } MyLocation class m file #import "MyLocation.h" #import #import implementation MyLocation synthesize curLocation; -(id)init{ locationManager = [[CLLocationManager alloc] init]; locationManager.delegate = self; locationManager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyNearestTenMeters; locationManager.distanceFilter = 0; //locationManager.distanceFilter = kCLDistanceFilterNone; //locationManager.desiredAccuracy = kCLLocationAccuracyBest; [self updateLocation]; curLocation = CGPointZero; return self; } -(void)updateLocation{ [locationManager startUpdatingLocation]; } - (void)locationManager:(CLLocationManager *)manager didUpdateToLocation:(CLLocation *)newLocation fromLocation:(CLLocation *)oldLocation { curLocation = CGPointMake( newLocation.coordinate.latitude, newLocation.coordinate.longitude); } ios iphone objective-c gps location shareimprove this question edited May 23 '14 at 12:15 shujatAli 9011023 asked May 23 '14 at 12:02 Brave Heart 58118 If both Apple Maps & Google Maps show wrong location then I'd guess your application will as well. Apple TV and Home Theater. Mac Community. –Alex Zavatone Apr 23 '15 at 19:29 Hi Brave Heart Have you fixed this issue. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. macOS. Please select a forum to jump to. (Apple docs) Regarding the accuracy, there's not much you can do to improve the accuracy other than continue updating locations and hope for the horizontalAccuracy property of future updates to improve. In general GPS is accurate enough, but not very accurate. Apple Watch. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Site and Forum Feedback. IPhone X or IPhone 8 plus or IPhone 8?Where can i purchase Iphone X cases?Touch ID on my iPhone 6 is not working. United States Copyright Apple Inc. News and Article Discussion. Payette Forward HomeiPhone / iPadApple IDAppsBackupBatteryButtonsCallingCellularDisplayHelp ArticlesiCloudiOSLocationMailMessagesMoms Tips For TechnologyNotesPhotosPowerRepairSellingSettingsSoundsSyncingTipsWirelessMacGeeksAndroidWordPressDealsCell Phone Savings CalculatorPlansCarriersGadgetsAboutAbout Payette ForwardAdvertise on Payette ForwardGet The NewsletterJoin The PF Digital Street TeamDonate To Payette ForwardContactSearch You are at:HomeError 404 404 Error 404Page Not Found! We're sorry, but we can't find the page you were looking for. MacRumors.com News Discussion. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Web Design and Development (archive). All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Unlock iPhone. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Mac Blog Discussion. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Macintosh Computers 5a02188284
facebook application for wm 6.5how to delete a facebook personal accounthacker de page facebookcomo deletar os logins do facebookoffice 2013 facebook keyfacebook messenger chat statushow long to download video to facebookfacebook scraps for friendshipcustom facebook pluginsfacebook for bb 7290

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE DEATH ANGELS Index du Forum -> Ouvert a tous -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation